Saturday, December 16, 2017

Ho! Ho! Ho!



If you're still trying to snag a last minute Christmas gift, I'm offering free Priority Mail shipping on any $20+ order in my shop today only with code "QUICKSHIP"

Right now it's snowing outside, I have my Christmas tree lights on, Christmas music is playing (I'll be sharing a little Christmas playlist next week!) and I'm packing up the last few orders that are coming through before the holiday shopping season is over. I know it's kind of silly but I always feel a little bit like Santa (or at least one of his elves!) when I'm getting my holiday orders ready. And on Christmas morning I can't help but think of my prints and pins and whatnots sitting under trees all across the world waiting to be unwrapped. It gives me warm fuzzies! :)


dress - asos | cardigan - amazon | shoes - bait footwear | wig - keke wigs