Monday, July 1, 2013

wherever you go, there you are



I wore this last Thursday in Utica, NY. I needed to get a new piece of luggage so we stopped at a Big Lots as we were leaving the city. It just happened to have a really pretty (in my opinion) greyish blue wall that seemed perfect for taking pictures. I'm so used to taking outfit photos in my bedroom that I really get excited about scouting backgrounds when I take them outside! Oh, and the Big Lots ended up having this perfect purple and cream colored luggage that was marked down from its retail price of $288 (!!!) to only $55. Pretty exciting.

Also, in Utica we stopped for lunch at Swifty's Pub and Restaurant and I had the best burger ever. They have a burger on their menu called the Buffalo Burger, which is a breaded, deep fried burger topped with buffalo sauce. I asked if they could substitute the beef burger for a veggie one and they obliged. I also asked if they could switch the sauce to BBQ since I much prefer that, and it was out of this world good! When you're a vegetarian there aren't too many greasy artery-clogging options besides french fries and dessert. And that's definitely a good thing in the big scheme of things, lol. I do love eating healthy and try to make good food choices whenever I can... but this was a really nice treat ;)


dress- modcloth | shoes - c/o bait footwear | bag - c/o wet seal