Wednesday, June 5, 2013

barefoot in the park



If you're going to be home all day, sometimes it's nice to just skip the shoes, am I right?

Our weekend trip was very nice! We stayed in Alexandria, VA and ended up spending most of the trip there instead of Washington. We did go into the city for one day and managed to go to the Holocaust Memorial Museum and the MLK monument before heading home. They were the only two places my dad had his heart set on visiting, so once we were finished we decided to just hang around Alexandria and visit some of the local shops and restaurants. We spent a nice chunk of time in the used bookstore Book Bank, which I loved! They are having a 30% off sale on purchases over $30, so I might have brought home more books than I could carry. I think my weakness for used books might be even worse than my weakness for pretty dresses ;)


dress- modcloth | tights - target | belt - from another dress