Saturday, April 20, 2013

let the rain pitter patter



This super awesome rain coat came in the mail while I was on vacation, and once I got home I just couldn't wait for a rainy day to take outfit pictures.  It was a teeny bit overcast but there wasn't a drop of rain in sight, so I illustrated my own rain shower ;D I also couldn't find my umbrella so I drew that in too. I seriously love drawing on photos... I need to do it more often!

I felt like a bit of an idiot doing this in my front yard (I'm so used to taking pictures in the privacy of my own room, plus of all the poses to choose for my first venture outdoors I chose the one where I'm holding an imaginary umbrella!) and it doesn't help matters that the neighbors who face our house are ALWAYS outside at the same time we are. We don't really talk to them, so it's hilariously awkward. But seriously, every time we leave to get in the car, get the mail, take out the garbage, etc.. they're out there. It's so funny! Even at like 5am or 11pm, if we're outside then you better believe one of them will be pulling in the driveway or mowing the lawn or something. We're always like "oh my gosh they are out there AGAIN!!" ...of course they probably think the same thing about us! haha!




dress - h&m | coat - c/o oasap | shoes - bait footwear | tights - we love colors