Thursday, August 2, 2012

bugging out



Yesterday I got an advertisement in the mail for an insect exhibition at the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia. I bought a membership a few months ago and haven't gone back since (isn't that how it always works?) so now I have the perfect reason to return: this dress + insect exhibition!! Yes?!

I've really become smitten with the idea of having clothing/accessories that match what I'm doing. I even bought a brooch with two ears of corn and the words "Ears looking at you!" last week after my mom was surprised that I had nothing topical to wear to an ear doctor appointment. I have a follow-up today so naturally I'll be wearing the brooch, and showing my mom that I can meet any challenge! ;D


Dress - c/o oasap | both belts - forever 21 | Shoes - vintage