Wednesday, July 25, 2012

un deux trois



remixed item: urban outfitters dress from trade with Amber
outfit 1: cardigan - forever 21 | belt - old navy | shoes - blowfish
outfit 2: cardigan - forever 21 | shoes - modcloth | tights - target
outfit 3: cardigan - c/o modcloth | shoes - urbanog

This is one of my favorite dresses... partially because it's so pretty and fits like a glove but mainly because me and Amber got to be friends during this trade *aww* :) But seriously, I wear it quite a bit. It's one of my go-to dresses when I don't feel like spending a lot of time putting an outfit together, because it's so easy to style and always makes me feel put together.

It's funny, I always go back and read the old posts when I do these remixes and in the first one I wrote about having a rough time with my move to Canada (which eventually fell through.) I'm actually going through a bit of a rough patch right now, and reading that post reminded me that no matter what disappointments I'm facing, or how much something may be weighing on my mind day and night, I eventually move on and forget. Not moving to Canada seems like a distant memory now and I don't feel even remotely emotional about it anymore. Eventually the things that seem like colossal failures to me right now will fade, and I'm really glad I was reminded of that today.