Tuesday, May 29, 2012

busy busy busy



dress - modcloth
shirt - forever 21
belt - dorothy perkins
shoes - marshalls

I have so much to do today, I think I almost wept when I looked at the clock and saw it was time to get up and begin my day. My to-do list seems to be a mile long, but I'm hoping to check off as much as I possibly can by midnight. May turned out to be one of the worst months ever for my family (you probably wouldn't even believe me if I listed everything that happened to us. When our sink broke last week I said "it's LITERALLY everything and the kitchen sink!!") so I just spent so much time away from my computer that things got really, really backed up. Deadlines are swiftly approaching so it's super duper crunch time!

Totally completely off topic, but how about Mad Men on Sunday?! I won't say any spoilers but my goodness that was one of the best so far this season! I can't believe there are only a couple episodes left... I feel like after waiting so long for this new season we should have gotten a few extra to make up for the wait. ;p