Thursday, December 1, 2011

star stuff



Okay, so in last week's star stuff post I mentioned how I always tend to skip over videos on blogs, and I'm pretty sure everyone does too, but please just watch this little 4 minute video, yadda yadda. Well, this one today is one hour and 42 minutes long. I know, I'm asking a lot. But TRUST ME, it is soooo worth watching. And you can actually just listen to it, you don't even need to sit still and watch... hit play, and fold the laundry or make dinner while it plays. I was actually sad when it was all over, I enjoyed it so much!

Now I guess I should add what "it" is, right? It is Stephen Colbert - out of character - interviewing Neil deGrasse Tyson. And it is brilliant, informative and hilarious! Fast forward about 6 minutes to skip over the hosts introducing the event and doing obligatory "thank you's" to everyone who made the event possible ;)