Sunday, September 4, 2011

slumber party sunday


If you're not out shopping (labor day sales! woo hoo!) or having a picnic or cookout, perhaps you will join me for a little slumber party! I'm still hooked on treats-on-sticks (when will I *not* be hooked on treats on sticks, I ask you?) and the movie is my favorite movie of all time.. why I haven't featured it before, I have no idea! And finally we have part 4 of the 4 part ghost story!!




Chocolate covered smore pops. Need I say more? Recipe here.




Sunday in New York is my all time favorite movie, and it's such a great sleepover movie, I have no idea how I didn't think to include it until now! I was sitting here --very, very tired-- trying so hard to think of a movie for this post. I started looking around my room for ideas. Does anyone else do this? It hardly EVER works but this time I glanced by Sunday in New York poster, and I think I said out loud "DUH!!"

I basically know all of the dialogue ("two heads are better than one.. didn't know I had two heads, did you?" *cue me cracking up*) and I laugh hysterically every time I watch it. I'm not even sure at this point if it's actually THAT funny or if it's just so special to me that I find it hilarious in a way that nobody else would. But I just love the humor, and the way that all of the main characters interact with each other. And I won't deny that every single time I've ridden on a NYC bus I've secretly hoped that I'd get stuck to my own Rod Taylor. Buy it on Amazon (That's the only place I could find this one! No netflix, youtube or torrent, ergh!)


Truth: Current tv crush
(Mine are Mason from Dead Like Me and Jack Carter from Eureka)
Dare: Write a fan letter to somebody and mail it.