Sunday, June 5, 2011

scathing brilliance














I was a wee bit lazy this week and got all of my scathingly brilliant pictures from my likes on tumblr. oops ;-D They all link back to the tumblr post that I got them from.

By the way, is there anything better than waking up and remembering that you have amazing take out leftovers?! NO there isn't! I bought a potato and egg sandwich last night, but by the time it finally got here I wasn't hungry anymore (don't you hate when that happens?!) so I put the whole thing in the fridge, and it was waiting for me when I woke up! Best way to start my Sunday, hands down! :D


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather be a pirate or a vampire?