Monday, November 15, 2010

Julie Christie

Last one for now, I promise. I've been under the weather the last week (yup, even on my birthday) and sitting on my bed with my laptop making tribute videos is a great way to while away the time and take my mind off of my stupid stuffy nose. Anyway... I've been making this one in my head for a long time and finally put it together yesterday. It's a wee bit long, but I think it's my best one yet. I've been wanting to do a video set to "If There is Something" for ages. I just love how it has three distinct parts and really wanted to choreograph a video to match. I think it came out pretty nice :)

Julie Christie is totally amazing, and I think that even if you hit the play button with the intention of only watching a few seconds, you'll find yourself watching the whole thing, just because she is so mesmerizing.